Air Touch Highlights hair coloring is one of the most popular Must Have Trends in 2019 and considered as "new Balayage". The color technician uses technique—tension on the perimeter lengths with a blow dryer to blow out shorter hair of internal layers with lightening only the new growth parts. As a result client will get no over-processing highlights. You expect to get natural looking results if it done properly. Method helps to get deeper colors and preserve hair during exposure to harsh chemical processes. It's not easy to perform a beautiful and quality Air Touch highlights. You should consider all the nuances of the procedure, the quality of supply materials and qualifications of colorist. It can be only achieved by professionally trained high level hairstylist or color technician. Airtouch helps to create visual volume to your thin hair, to make your hairstyle looks modern and trendy. Low maintenance technique. Your hair will look great up to 6 months.
My suggestions about transforming your hair with AirTouch Technique:
- Works well for all types for hair of any of hair, and for all haircuts except short styles like pixie or short graduated bob.
- I would recommend for natural blondes or brunettes.
- Does not require frequent salon visits.
- Professional remediation procedures such as Hair Botox and Olaplex are recommended.
- If your natural hairs are prevalent with warm shades, and you want a steady, colder colour direction, it is recommended that you use tint hair products weekly (platinum blond) to help maintaining colour at home.
- Use professional hair care products for blond hairs at home.
Yours Truly, Elena